The demand for qualified skilled workers is growing, and it is becoming increasingly difficult to recruit well-trained staff. That is why the Hannover Chamber of Crafts helps small and medium-sized trade companies in Hannover and the surrounding region find exactly the right candidates to fill apprenticeship vacancies and integrate foreign workers. Members of the young talent recruitment team
- advise and help member companies find qualified young people
- compile detailed job specifications and individual, informative and multimedia apprenticeship adverts
- publish available apprenticeships and placements in the Hannover Chamber of Crafts’ online apprenticeship/trainee database
- advertise the vacant apprenticeships in schools and at fairs and events such as the apprentice “speed dating” event
- contact suitable apprentices/trainees
- help training companies with suggestions, useful documents and attractive continuing education options to optimise the quality of the training scheme
More information in German:
>>>For further information, please visit the Hannover Chamber of Crafts website<<<
A skilled labour force in Hannover - work, education, further training
Training, Job, job market, employment, studies, continuing education, starting your own...
Service, tips, keeping active
A central location, short distances, an excellent local public transportation network,...
Leisure, entertainment, things to do
Discover the many and varied leisure activities in the Hannover region!