This is the bus tour that shows you many of the most interesting sides of Hannover. This round trip will take you to opulent buildings such as the New Town Hall, show you the Old Town with its picturesque alleys as well as Hannover’s attractive green spaces such as the famous Royal Gardens of Herrenhausen.
- From Friday, May 29th, 2020, city tours will take place again on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays at 10:30 a.m. / 12:30 p.m. / 2:30 p.m. from the Tourist Information at Ernst-August-Platz.
- From Wednesday, July 22nd 2020, there will be additional tours on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 10:30 a.m. / 12:30 p.m. / 2:30 p.m. and on Fridays and Saturdays at 4:30 p.m. from the Tourist Information at Ernst-August-Platz.
- There is a mask requirement during the city tour.
- Pay attention to a minimum distance of 1.5 meters when boarding and during the tour. Different rows of seats are blocked in the vehicle.
- Please only get in at the front and get out at the back. Use the front stairs to get to the upper deck. After the tour, please use the back stairs to get out.
Audio guide in 10 Languages!
The tour is offered in a hop-on hop-off system, so that you are free to get on and off the bus at every stop. It is also possible to do a basic round trip. Explanations by an audio guide are available in German, English, French, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Dutch, Italian and Polish.
Tickets are availbale at the Tourist Information office or the bus driver.
Information on the tour:
|Tourist Information||10.30 am / 12.30 pm / 02.30 pm|
|Adventure Zoo||10.50 am / 12.50 pm / 02.50 pm|
|Apostel church||11.00 am / 01.00 pm / 03.00 pm|
|Royal Gardens of Herrenhausen||11.30 am / 01.30 pm / 03.30 pm|
|New Town Hall||11.45 am / 01.45 pm / 03.45 pm|
|Old Town Hall||11.50 am / 01.50 pm / 03.50 pm|
|Maschsee northern bank*||12.00 pm / 02.00 pm / 04.00 pm|
|Arrival Tourist Info||12.10 pm / 02.10 pm / 04.10 pm|
|Tourist Information||currently cancelled|
|Adventure Zoo||currently cancelled|
|Apostel church||currently cancelled|
|Royal Gardens of Herrenhausen||currently cancelled|
|New Town Hall||currently cancelled|
|Old Town Hall||currently cancelled|
|Maschsee northern bank*||currently cancelled|
|Arrival Tourist Info||currently cancelled|
Explanations by an audio guide (partly by city guides) in German, English, French, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Dutch, Italian and Polish.
*not available at match day of Hannover 96 (timetable)
|hop-on hop-off ticket 1 day*||18,- €|
|hop-on hop-off ticket 1 day concessionary**:||8,- €|
*The ticket is valid for one full-paying person from 14 years of age and two children up to 14 years of age.
**The ticket is valid for one person (children and pupils 4-14 years)
For further information please download the flyer:
Save 3,- € with the HannoverCard on the hop-on hop-off tickets. The concessionary ticket is not reducible.
Tipps for excursions:
- Adventure zoo: Visit the spectacular zoo with seven theme worlds and more than 3,000 animals
- Apostel church: The Lister Meile guarantees the perfect shopping experience. (This stop is currently cancelled due to construction works.)
- Royal Gardens of Herrenhausen: Explore one of Europe‘s most impressive baroque gardens.
- New Town Hall: See the 3D town models or take a trip to the dome in a unique curved lift (dome lift only Mar-Oct).
- Old Town: The Old Town attracts visitors with picturesque alleys, small boutiques and cosy cafés.
- Northern bank of Maschsee Lake: A paradise for water sports and leisure activities of all kinds right in the heart of the city.