Service for foreign students

Legal advice or tutor programme – the Hannover Student Union offers a range of services to help foreign students.

How do I open a bank account? What documents will I need to present for matriculation at my university or college? Anyone coming to study in Germany needs to start by getting a lot of organisational work done. And help might be required later too – such as when it comes to looking for a doctor or arranging finance for a course of study.

The Hannover Student Union has taken account of this situation, and its website offers an extensive service area for foreign students. Furthermore, the Student Union also offers free legal advice and a tutor programme.